These Terms and Conditions of Use apply to the products and services provided on our website (https://vibephotoart.com/).
A. General Terms and Conditions
- By using our service, the customer agrees to be bound by the Terms and Conditions stated herein. We may change, add to or delete Terms from the Terms and Conditions from time to time in our sole discretion, and regularly review the website and where appropriate will update pages to reflect the change in circumstances
- All quotation is valid for 14 calendar days and applies strictly to a customer that raise such price quotation requests.
- Upon order confirmation, it cannot be changed or canceled.
- A order will be counted as same day order if the customer has submitted the artwork within a certain requirement and full payment receipt by ordering cut-off time. Otherwise, the order will be re-processed and delivery date will be re-scheduled.
- The estimated delivery date displayed on the order form is for reference only. The date of delivery printed on invoice shall be final.
- Customer guarantees that the products do not include any content without authorization of the copyright holder text, images, designs, trademarks, currency, and banknote or any of the copyrighted work, so it will not infringe any third party rights, which includes but not limited to copyright, trademark, publicity, privacy and will not libel or defame any third party, and has obtained all necessary authorization or permissions for third-party material into works of customer, ordering, and to authorize the printing of customer work. We may request the customer to submit or produce relevant authority authorization for verification if necessary.
- If customer provided any printed contents which may involve defamation, invasion of privacy, counterfeit, copy, reproduce, intellectual property infringement, indecent, obscene, infringe any third party rights, currency and banknote or breach of our laws, and other content. We reserve the rights to refuse in printing. With the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we will also not be responsible or liable for the contents user or any third party.
- Customer shall undertake that if any person, group or institution for the above two points, the situation and to make any form of litigation, claims notification or take any action that will indemnify the Company and its directors, officers and employees for any losses suffered, including but not limited to the relevant claim, losses, costs and reasonable attorneys' fees.
- We withhold the rights to make the final decision on producing or printing of any files or materials from the customer.
- We have the absolute right to amend, delete or supplement any of the Terms and Conditions at any time without giving prior notice to the customer in its sole discretion. The Company owns the trademarks, trade names, logos and service marks ("Trademarks") that are used or displayed. Any person is not allowed to use any Trademarks used or displayed without our or such other parties written consent.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region. In the case of disputes over the Terms and Conditions, customer and us shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Hong Kong.
B. Charging Terms and Conditions
- Ordering for part of square feet is charged as square feet, also there is a minimum charge of $10 for each product or service. We will charge the fee whichever is higher.
- Full payment is required before processing the order. Upon payment received, we will process the order.
- All amounts will be rounded to the nearest Hong Kong dollar.
C. Artwork Requirements Terms and Conditions
- Customer shall provide artwork files which fulfill our specifications and guidelines, otherwise, we reserve the right to reject.
- The artwork files are only used for printing. We will not responsible for the storage of artwork files. Once the order is processed, we reserve the right to delete the artwork files at any time.
- Customer needs to create artwork files in CMYK color mode. If the artwork files are set in inappropriate color mode, we will convert to CMYK color mode without prior notice, and the customer shall assume the risk of color difference.
- We are not responsible for any files submitted by a customer that does not match with customer requirements, which may include but no limit to the file inconsistency with size, bleeding area, color, cutting size, image resolution inadequate, lacking fonts.
- If the artwork file contains QR code or Barcode, we cannot guarantee it can be read normally.
- Customer needs to provide Adobe Illustrator format file (.ai) with die-cut path if the order needs die-cut service.
D. Pick Up / Delivery Terms and Conditions (Hong Kong Domestic Only)
- The customer is required to inspect the quantity and quality of products received, a return will not be accepted after customers' acceptance of goods.
- We withhold the right to destroy any finished products which are not picked up or delivered after 30 calendar days upon the collection date. In such circumstances, any deposit or pre-payment will not be refunded.
- Our distribution/pick up areas within the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region only.
- Delivery time range may differ and is subject to the respective delivery partners. The customer cannot specify the delivery time for this service.
- When the customer is ready to order, they can specify the delivery date for delivery service, and we will be updates on delivery service from time to time due to traffic changes.
- Each order is only available for one delivery location, and cannot be combined.
- Delivery service charge is needed to be quoted separately if the large volume on delivery, individually wrapped products, queue up for delivery or warehouse, entering cargo handling area, funeral parlor, or pier would be needed.
- Delivery (Domestic only, e.g, within Hong Kong) service is not applicable to Outlying Islands, as well as restricted areas, roads which prohibit truck weighted 5.5 tonnes or above, exhibition site, apartment/houseboat under renovation, boat, construction site, container terminal, addresses where goods delivery have to go through the balcony. Should deliveries be made to a ferry terminal, the customer must arrange their own drop-off or pick up logistics.
- Delivery service is not contained the parking fee. The extra parking fee will be charged the actual cost paid to a customer during loading or offloading at a customer's car park or premises.
- Parking service must be available for the delivery address. If the delivery address cannot be parked, we will contact the customer to collect the finished goods at the nearest parking space.
- Buildings without lift or products can only access through staircases, an additional fee will be charged.
- If no one answered the door during the implementation of the date of delivery, the customer needs to contact us to re-arrange the delivery and shall pay the additional delivery fee.
- When Typhoon Signal No. 8 or above or Black Rainstorm warning signal is hoisted on the scheduled delivery date or the day before, delivery services will be postponed or canceled, and the delivery services will be rescheduled. We will contact customer shortly and delivery takes within 7 days.
- A person who is over the age of 18 with appropriate identification shall be present to take delivery of the items concerned.
- If the customer would like to reschedule or cancel the delivery service, please contact us before the previous working day at 12:00, otherwise, we reserve the right to reject.
E. Installation of Service Terms and Conditions
- An Additional charge will be made by the following situations include but not limited to process the installation work during non-standard operating hours of installation service, have to work in Hong Kong remotes areas, convey goods or equipment via the staircase, extend the rending period.
- In order to avoid or minimize any possible measurement errors at the on-site environment, we recommend that customer shall consider our on-site measurement service (the additional cost will be charged) prior to commencing any installation service, otherwise we will be based on the dimensions as provided by customer and process to production, and customer is liable for any failure or responsibility resulting from any measurement errors at the on-site environment.
- Customer shall confirm that all necessary consents and permits for the installation work are already obtained, and agree to fully indemnify and hold us harmless from and against any and all claims, suits, expenses, and losses suffered or incurred by us arising out of the installation work.
- Customer shall ensure that the surface for mounting is already clean, safe and fit for conducting the installation service, otherwise, the customer has the liability for any additional charges, delays, consequences or responsibility resulted.
- Once the order is confirmed, it cannot be changed, canceled or refunded upon any request, and the additional cost will be charged in advance for the arrangement of rescheduling or cancel the installation service.
- Upon completion of installation service, a customer shall inspect the outcome immediately at the on-site environment and sign of the work note for confirmation.
F. Return Service Terms and Conditions
- Color stand of all products shall refer to our standard of color management. The color deviation is possible to occur on any products of digital printing. Due to the different situation such as the model of the printing machine, materials, ink, time, weather, humidity; which might affect the quality and color of digital printing to different extents, it is normal for 15% of color deviation to occur on the products. We reserve the right to reject requests of return due to the color deviation.
- If the customer discovers any damage to the products, please return to our shops within 24 hours after collecting the products to facilitate the change. All returned products must be in good conditions and description like quantity, packaging, accessories must be consistent with the invoice. Otherwise, no return will be accepted.
- Customer is required to arrange all returns delivery and transportation.
- We have the right to inspect and verify each request of return, and reserves the right of final decision of reprint or refuse.
- All reprints will be processed according to the details specified on the original order, which includes but not limited to the artwork, materials, product size, delivery methods.
- We assume no liability for any consequential, incidental lost profits, costs or damages arising directly or indirectly from the use of our products and service under whatsoever statements, terms, and conditions.
G. Use of Website Terms and Conditions
- Our’s website (https://vibephotoart.com/) is primarily intended for those who access it from within Hong Kong. Because of this we cannot guarantee that the Site or the information thereon complies with law or regulations of other countries, or is appropriate for use, in other places. You are wholly responsible for use of the Site by any person using your computer and you must ensure that any such person complies with these Terms.
- All trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on the our website are protected and users are prohibited from using the same without written permission of the Company or the owners of the relevant trademarks, log, s and service marks, as the case may be. The materials on this website are protected by copyright and no part of such materials can be modified, reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, transmitted (in any form or by any means), copied, distributed, used for creating derivative works or used in any other way for commercial or public purposes without the Company's prior written consent.
- Any allocation and provision of login ID or password (hereinafter referred to as “user ID”) are used for personal or commercial purposes only. Account owners of such login account is responsible for making all statements and action. Account owners would agree that when the user number is lost or stolen, or confidentiality violated, the account owners must inform e-banner immediately. Account owners also expressly agree that e-banner based on password reminding and for the purpose to maintain our service and/or in accordance with an aggregate courts and/or government legal requirements to enter user's account.
- All information and descriptions contained in our website are subject to change from time to time. While every care has been taken in preparing the information and materials contained in the Company’s website, such information and materials are without warranty or representation of any kind, express or implied should not be relied on in that regard. The Company does not assume responsibility for any reliance customer may place on the provided information. In particular, no warranty or representation regarding non-infringement, security, accuracy, fitness for a particular purpose or freedom from computer virus, Trojan horses, worms, software bombs or similar items is given in conjunction with such information and materials.
- We are not responsible for the contents available on or the set-up of any other websites linked to this Site ("external websites"). Customer accesses to and use of an external website is at own risk and subject to any terms and conditions applicable to such access and use. By providing hyperlinks to an external website, the Company shall not be deemed to endorse, recommend, approve, guarantee or introduce any third party or the services or products it provides on the external website, or have any form of cooperation with such third party and the external website. The Company is not a party to any contractual arrangement entered into between customer and the provider of any external website unless the Company expressly specify or agree.
- Email messages sent to us over the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be completely secure. We are not responsible for any damage customer incur if he/she sends a message to us, or if we send a message to him/her as requested, over the Internet. We are not responsible in any way for direct, indirect, special or consequential damages arising from or in connection with the use of our website.
- Due to the nature of the Internet, messages and transactions may be subject to interruption, transmission blackout, delayed transmission or incorrect data transmission. The Company is not liable for malfunctions in communications facilities beyond our control that may affect the accuracy or timeliness of messages and transactions customer sends.
H. Personal Information and Privacy
- At times, a customer may be required to provide us with personal information. Refusal to provide such information may mean that customer is unable to access certain parts of the Company’s website, or may render us unable to handle any applications or requests you may make and/or provide you with any products or services. If a customer is under the age of 18, consent from his/her parent or guardian is required before providing us with any personal information.